Dell DFS also mean Dell Finacial Service is a service by Dell company and WebBank. Dell DFS allows companies to purchase Dell products and pay them monthly. The mission of Dell Financial Services (DFS) is to deliver financial solutions that enrich the company’s customer experience.
The service was founded in 1997. It financially helps businesses to get Dell products and services through fixed-term business loans, consumer and small business revolving loans, and lease financing in North America and Europe.
Types Dell Financial Services (DFS)
There are three main types of Dell Finacial Sevices (DFS, these include;
- Consumer: This is for individuals and home purchases. This type gives you exclusive offers, which include; qualify for Dell Preferred Account (DPA) and no interest if you pay in full within 6 or 12 months (12 months on new purchases of $799 and above, 6 months on new purchases of $299 and above, and 6 months on Dell Monitors $149 and above).
- Small Business: The small business type also is suitable for businesses or companies with 1-100 employees. They also qualify for Dell Business Credit and the no interest if paid in full within 90 days(on Laptops $699+, on Desktops $699+, and Dell Monitors $199+). This type of service covers the following products and services; XPS, Latitude, OptiPlex, Vostro, Precision, Inspiron, G-Series $699 or more, PowerEdge, Dell monitors $199 or more, PowerVault, and Dell Networking.
- Enterprise and Industries: This type of Dell Financial Service is suitable for medium to enterprise organizations. This type gives you Flexible Payment Solutions (Tailored solutions for organizations doing business directly with Dell or with our channel partners and manage your technology needs with solutions that can flex and grow with your business).
How to Create Dell Financial Services (DFS) Account
- Open the website https://dfs.dell.com.
- Under the login form, click on Create Profile.
- Complete the registration form by entering your Country, Preferred Language, Email Address, First Name and Last Name, and Mobile phone number.
- You will be notified that you have successfully created your myDFS account.
How to Login to Dell Financial Services (myDFS)
- Enter https://dfs.dell.com
- Provide your username and password.
- Click click on Login.
- You have successfully logged in to your myDFS account.
How to Recover Dell Finacial Sevices (myDFS) Account Password
If you have a Dell Financial Services (myDFS) account and want to reset your password, then follow the steps below to recover your password.
- Enter the website https://dfs.dell.com.
- Under the sign-in button, click on Forgot Password.
- Enter the email address you used during registration.
- An email will be sent to you.
- Open and click on the link provided in the email. Make sure the email is from Dell.
- Please enter your new password and confirm it by entering again.
- Click on the reset password button.
Dell Business Credit
Dell Business Credit is a line of credit built for the technology your business needs to grow and maximize your cash flow. You’ll enjoy access to low monthly payments, special financing offers, and without annual fees.
Dell Preferred Account
Dell Preferred Account is a rotating credit line that gives you the extra purchasing power to get world-class innovation. As a DPA account holder, you will undoubtedly gain from unique funding uses on different items, early access to sales and low regular monthly repayments that fit your budget.
How to Apply for Dell Prefered Account (DPA)
Follow the steps below to apply for Dell Prefered Account (DPA).
- Open the website https://dfs.dell.com.
- Under the consumer type of Dell Financial Services, click on the Apply for Dell Preferred Account button.
- You will be directed to a page to file your personal information. These are some of the things that you will provide; Name, Street Address, Apt/Unit (optional), City, State, ZIP Code, Phone Type, Mobile, Phone Number, Email Address, Social Security Number, Date of Birth, Mother’s Maiden Name, Drivers License or State ID, and Issuing State.
- You will be directed to another page to complete your application.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Zero % liability on unauthorized charges?
As a Dell Preferred Account owner, you will not be delegated unapproved purchase(s) on your Dell Preferred Account under the list below problems: You report the unapproved acquisition(s) within 90 days of the purchase showing up on your declaration, and you accept Dell Financial Providers in the examination of the deceptive charges on your account. If you believe an unauthorized task on your account, call the Dell Financial Providers Customer care Group toll-free at 1- 800-283-2210. Client service agents are offered M-F, 7 AM to 8 PM (CT).
Is a minimum payment required?
Yes, you’ll be required to make minimum monthly payments. Minimum monthly payments are either $20 or 3% of your New Balance shown on your billing statement, whichever is greater. Suppose your purchase qualified for a financing promotion. In that case, the required minimum monthly payments may not pay off your purchase in full by the end of the promotional period because of the purchase amount, promotion length, allocation of payments or additional purchases or allocation of payments above the minimum payment.
Can I update my personal information, such as my phone number and address online?
If you want to make any changes to the telephone numbers or home addresses on file, please sign in to your account on www.dell.com/dfs and make the necessary changes.
Where can I use my Dell Preferred Account?
With your Dell Preferred Account, you can shop online at https://dell.com, including refurbished online at https://delloutlet.com and over the phone at 1-800-WWW-DELL.